A versatile trail shoe that does it all, the Sense Ride 5 is equally in its element on short, fast trail runs as on ultra distances. A super comfortable overachiever that easily adapts to a variety of terrains, with a balanced midsole for cushioning, response and an engineered mesh upper with Sensifit for just the right amount of comfortable hold.
Our Energy Save midsole gives just the right balance of plush cushioning and adapted response.
Developed using All Terrain Contagrip®, for adhesion and confidence on the widest variety of surfaces.
A lightweight, flexible, and durable 3D mesh upper provides optimized and comfortable foothold.
Midsole: Energy foam: Lightweight, responsive foam created by combining EVA and Olefin [OBC] to deliver long-lasting cushion and bouncy energy return.
Outsole: All Terrain Contagrip: Our All Terrain Contagrip® is built for the widest variety of surfaces. It delivers durability & confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces.
Upper construction: SensiFit: SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
Midsole: Profeel Film: Profeel Film gives your stride a smoother and more stable feel by acting as a filter between you and the terrain.
Upper material: Engineered Mesh: Engineered mesh is a structure that varies the weave to offer more support and durability or flexibility and breathability, according to the specific needs of the shoe.
Foot protection: Light
Frequency per week: Once or less, 2-3 times, 4 times or more
Shoe width: Standard
1. Place a sheet of paper on the floor and against a wall
2. Make sure you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of shoe
3. Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper with your foot perpendicular to the wall and your heel against the wall.
4. Then use a pen to draw a line just in front of your big toe. Repeat for both feet and take the longer distance to determine your size.
5. Using a ruler, measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew to find your size.
Specifications for Shoes Sense Ride 5
|Ukuran||40 or 40 2/3 or 41 1/3 or 42 or 42 2/3 or 43 1/3 or 44 or 44 2/3 or 45 1/3 or 46|
|Warna||RAINY DAY/HOT SAUCE/FREESIA or ALLOY/QUITE SHADE/SAFETY YELLOW or LUNAR ROCK/SHOKING ORANGE/FIRY RED or VANILLA ICE/SULPHUR SPRING/BLACK or ALFALFA/CARBON/PEACOCK BLUE|